1. BuySetup Tab. Enter detail about the client, market, demo, stations to be considered, etcetera. Type in blue font is user input.
3. Summary Tab. The Summary tab summarizes the buy by daypart and station, and (optionally) by broadcast month or flight weeks. The summaries include Units, GRPs, Costs, CPP or CPMs, percent of same and Gross Impressions.
4. Orders Tab. TV and Radio orders like the one below may be printed or sent to the stations as PDF files attached to emails. The orders include an editable text box for Billing & Traffic Instructions.
5. Activity Report. The Activity Report displays the schedule as a list of activity by week. It is the answer to the question “What do I have scheduled this week and next week”.
6. Monthly Spending. This is a billing summary using data from any TV or Radio buying system file. The projected billing costs shown are based on broadcast (final Sunday) months.